Chas Approved Contractor and Local Authority Approved Contractor
Scott Davies Tree Surgery is a team of professionally trained, highly qualified tree surgeons. We’re well-known throughout Manchester, Bolton, Wigan, and the surrounding areas for our outstanding tree work.
We work with both domestic and commercial customers, there’s no job too big or too small for us. One day we might be shaping up small shrubs and trees in a domestic garden, while the next day we might be fulfilling one of our regular large contracts for a church or supermarket in the area.
We offer a variety of tree services, including:
Why choose Scott Davies Tree Surgery?
- Local Authority Approved Contractor
- CHAS Approved Health and Safety Assessed
- Members of the Wigan Good Traders Scheme
- We offer a 24-hour emergency call-out service
- Committee Member of the ARB Association
- We provide stump grinding and tree root removal services
- Certified by the Royal Forestry Society
- We hold public and employers liability insurance to the value of £5 million
- All our operatives are NPTC – National Proficiency Tests Council qualified
- Method statements and risk assessments on hand
- Fully implemented Health & Safety Policy
- Experienced Arboriculturists with many years in the industry
- Scott Davies is also a LOLER Inspector – “Lifting Operations and Lifting Equipment Regulations”. These regulations came into force on 5 December 1998, for more information see the General LOLER HSE Document, and LOLER: How the Regulations apply to Tree Surgery – Arboriculture.
If you’d like to find out more about any of our services then please don’t hesitate to get in touch. We’re always happy to offer free advice on the best care for your trees and shrubs.